Friday, July 1, 2016

Believing in Love from Jesus: Is He telling me how much I am loved?

Have you ever got knots in your stomach from not believing in love correctly?
In her song: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=LVFWGGpEehk Britt Nicole talks about how she came to believe in Jesus and in Love again.
For ten years I struggled in believing that because my father died, I could not believe in love again. This was not long after my father's death that I started hearing voices and had three hospital visits in three different locations. 

You're probably wondering where I am going with this right?
Here is what I mean: Jesus loves you and me and loves to take rag tag people from broken backgrounds and surprise the day lights out of them with possibilities. 

I am talking about how heathy I am right now both physically and mentally and spiritually. Don't be afraid to say the word of God everyday even if someone criticizes you for it! Stand up for what you believe even if it means death!


Hope you felt encouraged!
Blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment