Monday, July 18, 2016

Possessions versus Letting God possess our souls

What does Jesus want out of us? Maybe you have heard this question before. 

Here is what I believe. I believe with all my heart that what Jesus wants out of us is our idolatry of things and holding onto possessions. 
Not only that, but he wants us to fully surrender our material possessions to Him. How do we do this? By looking to him as the ultimate power and authority of our lives and most importantly, our souls. 
As the bible mentions, if we are not careful Jesus could pursue us and capture our hearts if we let other people and things, https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=DNZj0U5Ltzc, capture our attention. 
Alright, well I hope you got something out of this!!! Praying for all my readers out there! 

Blessings!


No comments:

Post a Comment