Wednesday, July 27, 2016

My peace is your Peace Jesus: how to walk in boldness in your walk withthe one who truly loves you

Who reading this post knows where they are in life? Anybody?
Well you are in for a treat! 
I don't know where I am sometimes and yet these verses may help: Psalm 130:5-8 NIV
[5] I wait for the Lord, my whole being waits, and in his word I put my hope. [6] I wait for the Lord more than watchmen wait for the morning, more than watchmen wait for the morning. [7] Israel, put your hope in the Lord, for with the Lord is unfailing love and with him is full redemption. [8] He himself will redeem Israel from all their sins.
If we listen carefully to what the Lord has to tell us, we will live a happier life. How do we need to do that? The Devotional below should give you a clue. 
1. I have been caught in this act by being afraid of my care providers thinking that I am doing damage to the world rather than helping it through my blog website. 
2. I compromise because I don't want to get killed over my faith for standing up for what I believe in. 
3. I can stand up for righteousness by not being afraid to blog about the Lord Jesus Christ and his love. I can hold my tongue in saying the wrong things and truly go against the world with his power. 


Deuteronomy 30:15-20 NIV
[15] See, I set before you today life and prosperity, death and destruction. [16] For I command you today to love the Lord your God, to walk in obedience to him, and to keep his commands, decrees and laws; then you will live and increase, and the Lord your God will bless you in the land you are entering to possess. [17] But if your heart turns away and you are not obedient, and if you are drawn away to bow down to other gods and worship them, [18] I declare to you this day that you will certainly be destroyed. You will not live long in the land you are crossing the Jordan to enter and possess. [19] This day I call the heavens and the earth as witnesses against you that I have set before you life and death, blessings and curses. Now choose life, so that you and your children may live [20] and that you may love the Lord your God, listen to his voice, and hold fast to him. For the Lord is your life, and he will give you many years in the land he swore to give to your fathers, Abraham, Isaac and Jacob.
Joshua 24:14-19 NIV
[14] “Now fear the Lord and serve him with all faithfulness. Throw away the gods your ancestors worshiped beyond the Euphrates River and in Egypt, and serve the Lord. [15] But if serving the Lord seems undesirable to you, then choose for yourselves this day whom you will serve, whether the gods your ancestors served beyond the Euphrates, or the gods of the Amorites, in whose land you are living. But as for me and my household, we will serve the Lord.” [16] Then the people answered, “Far be it from us to forsake the Lord to serve other gods! [17] It was the Lord our God himself who brought us and our parents up out of Egypt, from that land of slavery, and performed those great signs before our eyes. He protected us on our entire journey and among all the nations through which we traveled. [18] And the Lord drove out before us all the nations, including the Amorites, who lived in the land. We too will serve the Lord, because he is our God. ” [19] Joshua said to the people, “You are not able to serve the Lord. He is a holy God; he is a jealous God. He will not forgive your rebellion and your sins.
Matthew 10:32-39 NIV
[32] “Whoever acknowledges me before others, I will also acknowledge before my Father in heaven. [33] But whoever disowns me before others, I will disown before my Father in heaven. [34] “Do not suppose that I have come to bring peace to the earth. I did not come to bring peace, but a sword. [35] For I have come to turn “ 'a man against his father, a daughter against her mother, a daughter-in-law against her mother-in-law--- [36] a man's enemies will be the members of his own household.' [37] “Anyone who loves their father or mother more than me is not worthy of me; anyone who loves their son or daughter more than me is not worthy of me. [38] Whoever does not take up their cross and follow me is not worthy of me. [39] Whoever finds their life will lose it, and whoever loses their life for my sake will find it.

You see, we are called to live out in faith and obedience to the God of the universe! If we are not careful however we can put Jesus on the back burner. This is not good. See: http://shorelinechurch.org/sermon-videos/?enmse=1?&enmse_sid=57 for more insight on being called to witness for Christ. 
Well, I am praying for you my friends. 

Blessings! 


No comments:

Post a Comment