Friday, July 8, 2016

Healing and We want it God's Way? Really Jesus?

Feeling sick or lightheaded these days because of the weather? Maybe a cold?

https://youtu.be/R9_caMq_iYc

Okay, that song I just mentioned above was supposed to help you out in case you have caught something.

http://shorelinechurch.org/sermon-videos/?enmse=1&enmse_sid=43&enmse_mid=190.
I hope this encourages you to look to the Great Physican for whatever reason you are sick.
Proverbs 16:24 NIV
[24] Gracious words are a honeycomb, sweet to the soul and healing to the bones.
Isaiah 58:8 NIV
[8] Then your light will break forth like the dawn, and your healing will quickly appear; then your righteousness will go before you, and the glory of the Lord will be your rear guard.
Jeremiah 8:21-22 NIV
[21] Since my people are crushed, I am crushed; I mourn, and horror grips me. [22] Is there no balm in Gilead? Is there no physician there? Why then is there no healing for the wound of my people?
Jeremiah 33:6 NIV
[6] “ 'Nevertheless, I will bring health and healing to it; I will heal my people and will let them enjoy abundant peace and security.
Exodus 15:26 NIV
[26] He said, “If you listen carefully to the Lord your God and do what is right in his eyes, if you pay attention to his commands and keep all his decrees, I will not bring on you any of the diseases I brought on the Egyptians, for I am the Lord, who heals you.”

Healing and peace!
Tatiana 


No comments:

Post a Comment