Sunday, July 17, 2016

Education and Pressure: How do you do life when you don’t have aneducation? Let’s talk.

Remember how in my last paper I mentioned my struggle in school and in getting my diploma? This is normal for me I am sure. In today’s paper, we will understand how “getting there” and the struggles that come with the process, don’t come with strings “attached.” So, sit back, relax, and enjoy the reading.

    Sometimes, I like to think of myself as lazy. Other times, I am confident that I am correct in that way, but most times I feel as though I am beating myself up. I am beating myself up at those times. However, I am aware that God does not expect me to be perfect or will ever force me to finish my education. That’s where it all lies ahead. 

    Those of you who think you are lazy, don’t think that way anymore. God has called you to bigger and greater things beyond measure. God did not call us as a whole nation for example, this far to “drop” us on our bottoms and let us go! So, don’t give up!

    What do I mean?

    I mean just because I totally gave up, and I did, on my GED, doesn’t mean that God cannot use me in other areas of my life. Education or no education, God can still use me. 


    So, there you have it. I am not getting my GED and I cannot pressure myself to do so either. I hope you got something out of this paper. 

Blessings!

    

No comments:

Post a Comment