Monday, July 11, 2016

How to be extra Careful in your Church: The Love and not so loved sideof Chapters in Life





Okay, this is just my opinion, but I strongly disagree with what this pastor did! Seriously, you may ask?

Yes, seriously!

Now, I know that in Titus 2:3, the apostle Paul is referring to women, but I strongly believe he is referring to everyone in the body of Christ. However, this can be misunderstood and miscommunicated.

Tell you what. Dig deeper into Titus 2:3 through http://www.blueletterbible.org. Find commentary on it, and REALLY  go deep into God’s word and hear what he has to say.

I hope and pray that the links I provided you bring you peace, solace and comfort. However, please keep this pastor in your prayers no matter what you pray. God will answer.

Enjoy your day.

Blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment