Monday, May 9, 2016

God Can Give you Wings to Fly in this Short Life: Love is found Here

Have you ever felt lonely and longed for a purpose in this life? Maybe you're thinking that you don't need to live in life anymore.

I will be honest with you: it has not been an easy road for me either! My father passed in 2006 on my baby brother's 7th birthday, I had three hospital visits and was moved to California Central Coast in 2012 where I now live.
But you know something good that came out of all these events in my lifetime?

Psalm 23:1-6 NLT
[1] The LORD is my shepherd; I have all that I need. [2] He lets me rest in green meadows; he leads me beside peaceful streams. [3] He renews my strength.He guides me along right paths, bringing honor to his name. [4] Even when I walk through the darkest valley, I will not be afraid, for you are close beside me. Your rod and your staff protect and comfort me. [5] You prepare a feast for me in the presence of my enemies. You honor me by anointing my head with oil. My cup overflows with blessings. [6] Surely your goodness and unfailing love will pursue me all the days of my life, and I will live in the house of the LORD forever.
According to the verses above, God was with me all this time and will never leave both you and I alone in this life! Isn't that great?
The bible makes one thing very clear! God meaning Jesus will not leave you or abandon you in ANY way, shape or form!


Jesus thought about you and I and loved us deeply when he died on the Cross for our sins! All you need to do is Accept his forgiveness, believe God raised Him from the dead and confess your sins. It's that simple and why not start now?

Both links should help: http://iluvbingjcsbride.blogspot.com/2013/06/salvation-comes-not-of-this-world-but.html
http://iluvbingjcsbride.blogspot.com/2013/01/coming-to-know-jesus-christ.html
http://iluvbingjcsbride.blogspot.com/2014/01/what-life-should-look-like-truth-behind.html

Pick which one by accepting Christ into your Life and then share with family coworkers and friends!

Take care!

No comments:

Post a Comment