Wednesday, May 4, 2016

War vs. Peace: How all this time Jesus has been with us all amen?


Have you ever called or cried out to Jesus and felt that he is not answering your prayers? 
Tonight, let him consume your fears and anxieties. He is madly in LOVE  with you. 

https://youtu.be/AA_5sLaTErQ

Find encouragement in this song. 


Here has been my experience with God: 

1. My prayer life is sometimes a struggle when knowing what to pray or who to pray for. Sometimes it is a hit and miss when I pray. 
2. Sometimes I don't know what to pray. My Holy Spirit groans in tongues for me when I don't know what to pray! 
3. I have been unable to express to God the lies about my mother's church and Bethel church. 

Psalm 94:1-23 NIV
[1] The Lord is a God who avenges. O God who avenges, shine forth. [2] Rise up, Judge of the earth; pay back to the proud what they deserve. [3] How long, Lord, will the wicked, how long will the wicked be jubilant? [4] They pour out arrogant words; all the evildoers are full of boasting. [5] They crush your people, Lord; they oppress your inheritance. [6] They slay the widow and the foreigner; they murder the fatherless. [7] They say, “The Lord does not see; the God of Jacob takes no notice.” [8] Take notice, you senseless ones among the people; you fools, when will you become wise? [9] Does he who fashioned the ear not hear? Does he who formed the eye not see? [10] Does he who disciplines nations not punish? Does he who teaches mankind lack knowledge? [11] The Lord knows all human plans; he knows that they are futile. [12] Blessed is the one you discipline, Lord, the one you teach from your law; [13] you grant them relief from days of trouble, till a pit is dug for the wicked. [14] For the Lord will not reject his people; he will never forsake his inheritance. [15] Judgment will again be founded on righteousness, and all the upright in heart will follow it. [16] Who will rise up for me against the wicked? Who will take a stand for me against evildoers? [17] Unless the Lord had given me help, I would soon have dwelt in the silence of death. [18] When I said, “My foot is slipping, ” your unfailing love, Lord, supported me. [19] When anxiety was great within me, your consolation brought me joy. [20] Can a corrupt throne be allied with you---a throne that brings on misery by its decrees? [21] The wicked band together against the righteous and condemn the innocent to death. [22] But the Lord has become my fortress, and my God the rock in whom I take refuge. [23] He will repay them for their sins and destroy them for their wickedness; the Lord our God will destroy them.
Habakkuk 3:1-19 NIV
[1] A prayer of Habakkuk the prophet. On shigionoth . [2] Lord, I have heard of your fame; I stand in awe of your deeds, Lord. Repeat them in our day, in our time make them known; in wrath remember mercy. [3] God came from Teman, the Holy One from Mount Paran. His glory covered the heavens and his praise filled the earth. [4] His splendor was like the sunrise; rays flashed from his hand, where his power was hidden. [5] Plague went before him; pestilence followed his steps. [6] He stood, and shook the earth; he looked, and made the nations tremble. The ancient mountains crumbled and the age-old hills collapsed---but he marches on forever. [7] I saw the tents of Cushan in distress, the dwellings of Midian in anguish. [8] Were you angry with the rivers, Lord? Was your wrath against the streams? Did you rage against the sea when you rode your horses and your chariots to victory? [9] You uncovered your bow, you called for many arrows. You split the earth with rivers; [10] the mountains saw you and writhed. Torrents of water swept by; the deep roared and lifted its waves on high. [11] Sun and moon stood still in the heavens at the glint of your flying arrows, at the lightning of your flashing spear. [12] In wrath you strode through the earth and in anger you threshed the nations. [13] You came out to deliver your people, to save your anointed one. You crushed the leader of the land of wickedness, you stripped him from head to foot. [14] With his own spear you pierced his head when his warriors stormed out to scatter us, gloating as though about to devour the wretched who were in hiding. [15] You trampled the sea with your horses, churning the great waters. [16] I heard and my heart pounded, my lips quivered at the sound; decay crept into my bones, and my legs trembled. Yet I will wait patiently for the day of calamity to come on the nation invading us. [17] Though the fig tree does not bud and there are no grapes on the vines, though the olive crop fails and the fields produce no food, though there are no sheep in the pen and no cattle in the stalls, [18] yet I will rejoice in the Lord, I will be joyful in God my Savior. [19] The Sovereign Lord is my strength; he makes my feet like the feet of a deer, he enables me to tread on the heights. For the director of music. On my stringed instruments.
Philippians 1:3-11 NIV
[3] I thank my God every time I remember you. [4] In all my prayers for all of you, I always pray with joy [5] because of your partnership in the gospel from the first day until now, [6] being confident of this, that he who began a good work in you will carry it on to completion until the day of Christ Jesus. [7] It is right for me to feel this way about all of you, since I have you in my heart and, whether I am in chains or defending and confirming the gospel, all of you share in God's grace with me. [8] God can testify how I long for all of you with the affection of Christ Jesus. [9] And this is my prayer: that your love may abound more and more in knowledge and depth of insight, [10] so that you may be able to discern what is best and may be pure and blameless for the day of Christ, [11] filled with the fruit of righteousness that comes through Jesus Christ---to the glory and praise of God.




Let Jesus love on you tonight as you fall asleep in peace I pray. 

No comments:

Post a Comment