Sunday, May 22, 2016

This Is what the Book says is true... How NOT to contradict anything the Book of Prophecy says when it's the truth

The bible is a serious book! Yes, it's true.
But you know what? I know the truth and the Truth shall set me free! The book of John.

Today's sermon: https://youtu.be/fmCPzOIKlC4 has to deal with why the bible is what it is today.

Now, don't get me wrong, I love unbelievers of Christ. But the fact that they don't believe that the bible is not true, is in my personal opinion, WRONG!



Take a good hard stare at the picture above and tell me what you think below. Seriously! 

If the bible were NOT true, I would not be preaching what I preach everyday and I would not be living for Christ Jesus as I should as proof in EVERY post I write. 
I love you all but do not want you to get caught up in the belief that this Book of Prophecy is false! 

Take care my people!

Yours in Christ,
Tatiana

No comments:

Post a Comment