Wednesday, May 18, 2016

Living Life to the Fullest or Until Jesus Returns: Are you Deceiving Me?

Have you ever questioned Jesus' second coming in the coming age? Maybe you're thinking, "how can I question his second coming when I don't even know when it will take place?"

Okay, here is what I mean.

We were meant for more than guessing this coming historic event. It will take place when....? Lord doesn't even know nobody but the Father!
Wow! And I thought I was wrong in this area.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZN0cl4RtFhg

Pay careful attention to this song because people will try and deceive many including you! So be extremely careful.

Take a look at an answer to a bible study question: The certainty of His return impacts me through knowing that one Day he will make all things right and take me to be with him forever and ever. This way, I don't have to worry about what man says because I fully know with the knowledge of Him that I will be safe in this broken world no matter what happens to me whether death or sorrow.

I used to think that time would fly by and that Jesus would return in a flash. True, but look at this Scripture below: 4 A thousand years in your sight are like a day that has just gone by, or like a watch in the night, Psalm 90:4

2 Peter 3:8  But do not forget this one thing, dear friends: With the Lord a day is like a thousand years, and a thousand years are like a day.

Matthew 24:3 As Jesus was sitting on the Mount of Olives, the disciples came to him privately. “Tell us,” they said, “when will this happen, and what will be the sign of your coming and of the end of the age?”

No, seriously? Jesus is returning? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RY6KTCF8c38?

Yes, he is!

Many blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment