Saturday, May 7, 2016

Homeless experiences and living life alone: how to support thesehomeless with breaking the budget

Have you ever just wanted to know what the homeless people experience daily? How about giving into a ministry that helps support them? I am not talking about money I am talking about giving love. 
The picture below is an ANSWER to my prayers! If you live in the Monterey County area or Santa Cruz County, I strongly recommend that you not only give your resources but pray for these people if you don't have the money. 

Let's make a home in our hearts and spirits for the homeless and build a better community in the process. 

Are you with me? Let's do this! 





Jesus bless! 

http://iluvbingjcsbride.blogspot.com/2014/01/what-life-should-look-like-truth-behind.html

No comments:

Post a Comment