Wednesday, May 11, 2016

Jesus chases us down when we sin: how to become clean by his Sacrifice for us






Remember yesterdays post?
Today's different about the Lord Jesus: 
Ezekiel 36:24-27 NIV
[24] “ 'For I will take you out of the nations; I will gather you from all the countries and bring you back into your own land. [25] I will sprinkle clean water on you, and you will be clean; I will cleanse you from all your impurities and from all your idols. [26] I will give you a new heart and put a new spirit in you; I will remove from you your heart of stone and give you a heart of flesh. [27] And I will put my Spirit in you and move you to follow my decrees and be careful to keep my laws.

Now that we have cleared that up let's talk about being washed clean in the Spirit! 
There is a difference between being washed clean and being dirty in the Spirit. 
The truth is that when you sin it makes you dirty. But the good news is that when Jesus died on the Cross for you and I, he made us perfect and clean. In other words, what you deserve when you sin has been ransomed for and paid for by His bloody Sacrifice. He was the final resort to atonement for our sins, as known as a answer to the delima of the world. 
Jesus loves you and wants you BAD! 
In comparison, this is how bad he really wants you: http://iluvbingjcsbride.blogspot.com/2013/03/boyfriends-versus-jesus-my-holy-husband.html

He is in consistent pursuit of your heart, soul and spirit! He LOVES you so much better than you know, think, feel or understand! 

Come he WANTS you: http://iluvbingjcsbride.blogspot.com/2014/01/what-life-should-look-like-truth-behind.html

No comments:

Post a Comment