Monday, June 10, 2013

Salvation comes not of this world but of Jesus

Who is Jesus' bride?
Jesus' bride is a person who has fully surrendered his or her life to him. This way, may sound strange but its like a marriage. How?
When we were created to live in this world, we were sinners because we chose to sin which led us to our eternal death. Some people mistakenly believe that if they do good deeds they will enter eternal life with this Man Jesus. That is where they go wrong. Unfortunately, unless you confess with your mouth and believe in your heart that Jesus Christ is Lord, you cannot go to heaven. You go there when you have completely surrendered your everything (and life) to Him. This is one step in the right direction  to life in the Spirit. Here is how you should pray: 

Lord Jesus, 
I admit I am a sinner and in need of a savior. I thank you for dying on the cross so that I may one day become your Bride and rule and reign with you forever. I accept that you are risen and are seated at the right hand of the Father's throne and will come again. I confess with my mouth and believe in my heart that you are Lord, my Lord and Savior. Amen
This is a wise decision if you want eternal life. I suggest you start today. 

Lastly, becoming his Bride make us aware of the daily decisions we will make for the rest of our lives. My ultimate question to you is are you fully willing enough to accept the price He paid to make you his eternal partner (his only Bride?) His arms are waiting my friends. Let me tell you a little secret: no other religion or fantasy will get you to where you need to be: in his embrace. Trust me, no other "savior" can do this! 
The world promises nothing; Jesus Christ promises everything. 

Happy blogging! Stay safe!



No comments:

Post a Comment