Friday, April 8, 2016

Thoughts: How to overcome overthinking things

Have you ever felt like your thoughts are agrivating you to death? I have been there. I know where you stand.
Remember that as believers we need to take every though captive when it comes to a situation like this. 



Now I will admit that screaming and yelling at the enemy has not helped. Go figure! But I will say that the following phrase will help both deligintly and effectively if you use Jesus' Holy Name in it: Jesus, what do you think about this thought or thoughts? What's on your mind? I want to think what you're saying about me! 
I will be straight forward with you: I have not tried this full method yet. But I will starting right now. 
Like my page on Facebook: 
https://m.facebook.com/imjcsbrid3/

Hope this helps you all know that you are not alone. 

Take care! 

No comments:

Post a Comment