Wednesday, April 6, 2016

Jesus loves you and your baby within your womb

Trust only in Jesus you know what I mean?
I was just reading a post on Pintrest and it really got to me about this image: 
It's true! 
For example: if a woman gets raped and is pregnant she can either miscarry the child or get an abortion. Preferably I would choose to miscarry and PRAY if that were my child or better yet, get myself together with a pastor from my church and pray for this child that it will be blessed throughout its development in my womb. Just putting it out there for those people who are either raped and pregnant or pregnant and are considered getting an abortion. 


I leave you with this Word from my God: 
Jeremiah 1:5 NIV
[5] “Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, before you were born I set you apart; I appointed you as a prophet to the nations. ”

Jesus bless! 



No comments:

Post a Comment