Wednesday, April 13, 2016

Church Differences: How to see the Real Side of Jesus' Bride


Romans 3:7-8 NIV
[7] Someone might argue, “If my falsehood enhances God's truthfulness and so increases his glory, why am I still condemned as a sinner?” [8] Why not say---as some slanderously claim that we say---“Let us do evil that good may result”? Their condemnation is just!

John 7:18 NIV
[18] Whoever speaks on their own does so to gain personal glory, but he who seeks the glory of the one who sent him is a man of truth; there is nothing false about him.


Luke 6:26 NIV
[26] Woe to you when everyone speaks well of you, for that is how their ancestors treated the false prophets.

Matthew 24:11 NIV
[11] and many false prophets will appear and deceive many people.

Matthew 24:24 NIV
[24] For false messiahs and false prophets will appear and perform great signs and wonders to deceive, if possible, even the elect.



Have you ever walked out of church wondering, "what did he or she mean by their teachings?"
If you're like me, you know better then to go to a church that does not preach the Gospel! The link below should give you insight to where I am going with this: http://www.redding.com/news/bethels-signs-and-wonders-include-angel-feathers-gold-dust-and-diamonds-ep-377152155-353401081.html?d=mobile

Yes I said it! Any church that does not preach the Gospel whether bible reading or no bible reading, is FALSE teaching your spirit. I am in rage with righteous anger towards these people! I am SAD at the fact that they do not preach the Gospel of my Husband who is Jesus Christ; yes Christ Jesus! 
Frankly, I am angry over the fact that at one point in time, I went to Bethel with my family and got knocked on my head from the prophet who said: "And Lord I break the addiction of these drugs in Jesus Name!" I was HURT! These are my medications that help with my mental stability because of three visits and handcuffs to and in the hospital! 

For more biblical insight, check out Britt Nicole and her amazing song: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=dfZ56EMq4Zg

I hope this encourages you to really study the Word of God more and more as you grow in your sweet and intimate walk with Him!


Matthew 15:19 NIV
[19] For out of the heart come evil thoughts---murder, adultery, sexual immorality, theft, false testimony, slander.

Matthew 7:15 NIV
[15] “Watch out for false prophets. They come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ferocious wolves.


Lord Jesus please help this generation of young and old people to get to know the real You and study from a church that glorifies you and not themselves. Thank you Lord! In You Holy Name amen. 

No comments:

Post a Comment