Thursday, April 21, 2016

Pastors, preachers and evangelists: How Everything will turn aroundwhen Jesus Returns


Remember how our pastors always told us to be kind to one another? Remember how they always preached the Gospel in church? 

It's true that our pastors are supposed to be preaching the gospel and not just other stuff. 
For example, we at my church are in a series called Heaven. We are talking about how Heaven is real and how we will meet with our loved ones there. 
Last week we talked about how Hell is not: 
• tournament chamber
• the only option 
and 
• how God says: "Marry me or go your own way. 

Personally, I love the third option which is marry me or go your own way.


I hope and pray that this encourages you to know Him more and more. 

Blessings! 


No comments:

Post a Comment