Thursday, June 23, 2016

Walking through the Storms in this Life: How to embrace reality

Ever feel like God has not answered your prayers? If you're like me, you know that he does answer prayer but just not in the way we want.

Let me start from the beginning: When my father died, I knew Jesus had taken him Home to heaven. But I also knew something else: Jesus was right there with me the last 10 years and has and continues to walk me through this rough path.

Take a look at this link: https://youtu.be/HmTGLdSW5Sw.

It's a song, based on a true story from the singer.

Love one another as addressed as the second commandment even though the first one is like it: Love God! So love Jesus and love people!

Psalm 25:16 NIV
[16] Turn to me and be gracious to me, for I am lonely and afflicted.
Psalm 68:6 NIV
[6] God sets the lonely in families, he leads out the prisoners with singing; but the rebellious live in a sun-scorched land.


Happy days!

Blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment