Thursday, June 30, 2016

Religion and God's View of Humanity: How one God/Man Jesus changedeverything

How many of you grew up learning how to read the Ten Commandments?

Well, I have news for you. There is a much easier way to remember these commandments. Just look at the picture above.
Another hint: Leviticus 18:4-5 NIV
[4] You must obey my laws and be careful to follow my decrees. I am the Lord your God. [5] Keep my decrees and laws, for the person who obeys them will live by them. I am the Lord.

Be really careful when the world tells you to listen to no religion and how it is the new religion. (Learned that from a song.) 

Just be careful also about how religion is what gets people killed. True, but if you spread the word of God more often eventually Jesus will return and there will be no religion just Jesus and the New Jerusalem. New heaven and a new earth!

Looking forward to it! 
How about you?

Please comment below.

Blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment