Monday, June 13, 2016

Miracles happen everyday: how one girl's story of birth can change your world

Yesterday I was at church and I explained how I was born:

Take a good hard look at this photo and tell me that is not myself as a 2 day old child! 
Scary I know!!!

Facts: 
Birthdate: April 11, 1991
Due date: July 25, 1991
Weight: 1lb 7oz
Height: 12in
Incubation stay: 70 days
Total ICN stay: 102 days
Percentage of survival given: 10%
Homecoming: July 22, 1991
First Christmas and New Years at home: 1992
Shunt implant: February 29, 1992
Walking: 2 years old
Talking: 3 years old
Conditions included: bleeding and water in the brain, chronic lung disease and developmental delays later in life. 
Following my birth, I had to be given Morphine to calm me down along with another drug to put me to sleep. This was because I had WAY too much energy after birth!!!


What a story, what a life!

I am a miracle of God and do not let anyone tell you different about me!!!


Love to all!




No comments:

Post a Comment