Saturday, June 25, 2016

Forgiven? The Reality behind Entering the Holy of Holies As Known as the Throne of Grace

Sometimes we feel like God will not forgive our rebellion against Him. I mean, we didn't mean to! Right?
I strongly disagree with that! Apparently, God has and will forgive all of our sins and rebellious ways against Him. How?
This singer: https://youtu.be/1Ben2wwGyOk is right on track.
Psalm 119:9-16 NIV
[9] How can a young person stay on the path of purity? By living according to your word. [10] I seek you with all my heart; do not let me stray from your commands. [11] I have hidden your word in my heart that I might not sin against you. [12] Praise be to you, Lord; teach me your decrees. [13] With my lips I recount all the laws that come from your mouth. [14] I rejoice in following your statutes as one rejoices in great riches. [15] I meditate on your precepts and consider your ways. [16] I delight in your decrees; I will not neglect your word.

When we sin, we are going in the wrong direction and need to turn around. 
What I am saying is that sin separates us from God but Jesus made a way possible for us that we can enter the Holy of Holies and be forgiven. See my post: https://iluvbingjcsbride.blogspot.com/2014/01/what-life-should-look-like-truth-behind.html for further details on life.

Blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment