Monday, June 6, 2016

Flying through discomfort: how to stand strong in the midst of terror

I have always looked at this verse and wondered what it meant.
Yesterday I was at church when my pastor let out a good word from the bible. 
Here it is: 


James 1:2-4,12 NIV
[2] Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, [3] because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. [4] Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking anything. [12] Blessed is the one who perseveres under trial because, having stood the test, that person will receive the crown of life that the Lord has promised to those who love him.








He repeated it three times and it made me cry like a baby!!!
I was thinking about my dad and his death and how I missed him so much! 

Like a father Kevin through Jesus reached in and snatched my Charismatic ways, beliefs and Bethel music. That was several weeks ago. 

It still hurts! Yes my father's death will take a toll on my body for the REST of my LIFE! 
What I am saying is when death happens, you need to look at it as though it were Jesus' death on the Cross but not in the sacrificial way. This means you need to look at the death as though if they knew the Lord, they are asleep and will "wake up" in heaven. 

Whoever it was that died in your family friends or coworkers, that is how you need to view death!


-Tatiana 



No comments:

Post a Comment