Thursday, February 25, 2016

Valentines versus True Love and How the World views it

How do you feel about love? Maybe you're trying to find love. I strongly recommend that you look no further! 
Jesus is your ultimate source of what love is and can mean for all of us. His death on the Cross was proof enough that he loves you and I! Yes, I mean it! 

Read 1 Corinthians 13 which is about love and Who love is. 

This photo taken below was a crafted picture of a heart for Valentine's Day. This is how I love and care for you all. No seriously, I do! 

Sometimes I think we get caught in what love means to the world. This is especially true when it comes to rap music and the like. My view is God's view of love not the other way around! 
Read Isaiah 40 and 61 the whole chapters and you will understand what love is! 

My love to all! 




No comments:

Post a Comment