Monday, February 29, 2016

Falling For Jesus: How you Cannot Survive without Him

Fallen for someone? How about the Lord Jesus?

He loves you back More than you know! More than you get out of your loved ones! Wow! What an amazing Love! 
He fell madly in love with you before the world was created! How amazing is that kind of love? Pretty amazing! 

Hope you understand how much He loves you! 
Matthew 12:18 NIrV
[18] "Here is my servant. I have chosen him. He is the one I love. I am very pleased with him. I will put my Spirit on him. He will announce to the nations that everything will be made right.
Matthew 10:37 NIrV
[37] "Anyone who loves his father or mother more than me is not worthy of me. Anyone who loves his son or daughter more than me is not worthy of me.

Jesus seriously BURNS for you!

He fell in love when he created your innermost being and knit you together in your mother's womb! Amen? Amen!

Blessings my readers! 

No comments:

Post a Comment