Friday, February 26, 2016

How To Deal With the Loss of a Loved One: A True Story about my Testimony in Christ

I have something to tell you readers. I have been over my father's death for officially a year now, and it has been a wonderful experience letting go of him and fully releasing him to Jesus.
Have you ever experienced the loss of a loved one? Or maybe it was a item, dream or career? I want to remind you that Jesus wants to move into that small open space and replace your anger with peace, your sadness with joy and your despair with hope.

I am praying for you friends. I appreciate your reads by the way! Keep it up! There's more at the Table from Jesus through me! Jesus wants ALL of you!

His Mercies are New every morning! Believe in Him! I pray you find hope and comfort in this post! More importantly, in Jesus!


No comments:

Post a Comment