Wednesday, February 24, 2016

How to Sing and Perform for an Audience of One

How do you sing and dance? Maybe you dance to your favorite music or maybe to a tune.
Whatever you do, you can do it with confidence knowing that there is a audience of One watching!

Over the years, I have learned that it doesn't matter who is watching my dance moves or hears my song. I learned (growing up) that The Lord is my Audience and that I need to focus only on Him and not the people watching. Britt Nicole's song, can help you understand what I am talking about when I say Audience of One.

Jesus gave us all a gift/talent that he entrusted us each with. We must use each gift and talent wisely in order to bear good fruit for example. One of the ways we can do this is by letting go of every single fear and dream and laying them down at the Lord's Feet. How?

Just fall on your knees before Him and be at peace when you leave.


Hope you find encouragement in all my posts! 

Many blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment