Saturday, February 27, 2016

Peace and Love: Just how do these fit your Schedule?

Who is Jesus to you? Maybe your thinking about what He means to you! That's exactly what I mean!
To me, Jesus is my Husband in Heaven and on earth. Why did I choose to make this statement my true identity to Him? Because He loved me first and loves me most!

Jesus loves you too, you know! Yes, that's right! His love runs DEEP and passionate for us who are his children. Wow! I can't imagine a more sweeter or intimate love than that! Jesus is sweeter than life itself!  Proverbs 17:33 The crucible for silver and the furnace for gold, but the LORD tests the heart. 
Jesus wants to test your heart everyday. Will you give him your heart to test daily? I pray you would!



Many blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment