Wednesday, March 30, 2016

Prayer and Bible reading: how to annotate and highlight your life

Have you ever felt like God's walked out on you?

Come to Jesus because whatever is holding you back from surrender is fear. 
Tell you what: the next time you read your Bible, write down in it everything you  learn from Him. Write notes, annotate and highlight in this precious gift and book. 
In fact, why not pray before you began to read! 
If you look at the picture above, you will notice how it illustrates how our prayer lives should be in the morning and at night. 
I agree that we should not take prayer lightly at all! When two our more are gathered together in Christ's name, the bible says he will be there for us and meet our needs. 
Alright, my people, it's time to go but I promise my loved ones (you) I would never leave you in this life blogging journey alone. 
See you next blog!!!

Tatiana 

No comments:

Post a Comment