Friday, March 4, 2016

Love: How Jesus Loved You First and Foremost

Jesus wants you to know you are loved! Yes, you! You are loved by Him both inside and outside! Why? Because you and I were created for a purpose in this life. We were created to love and be loved by our Creator!
Does Jesus love me that much or just more than I could ever imagine? Newsflash: He fell in LOVE with you before you were ever born and before you were conceived into your mother's womb. Psalm 139:16 says, "your eyes saw my body even before it was formed. You planned how many days I would live. You wrote down the number of them in your book before I had lived through even one of them."
The Word also says that God created your innermost being and knit you together in your mother's womb. Amazing huh? Wow!

Hope you enjoy your day!

Blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment