Wednesday, March 9, 2016

Love: It's hidden in the making

Jesus wants it all! What do I mean by that?
I am talking about your lovemaking, love, relationships both personal and intimate, and your nights just so He can turn it into a testimony to other lovers in your life. Let Him take you captive in Love because he loves you! LOVES you so much! Fix your eyes on the Lover of your soul! 
Song of Songs 7:12 NIV
[12] Let us go early to the vineyards to see if the vines have budded, if their blossoms have opened, and if the pomegranates are in bloom---there I will give you my love.
Spiritual love is a challenge for me to share with you. When I first surrendered my life to Christ Jesus, I thought He wanted everything in me about my understanding of lovemaking. And yes, he did fall madly in love with me at that moment! Unfortunately the definition of biblical lovemaking is not sex, it is going deeper on a personal level with the One who Loves you first and loves you most! 
He burns for you! It is a furnace that burns brighter and glows more each  day. Yes, he loves you! 
Hope this post and many others give you peace and most importantly, His love! 

Jesus bless! 

No comments:

Post a Comment