Saturday, March 19, 2016

Battles: Why not Stand instead of Fight the enemy

How many of you are already stoked by the Lord's love? Come on be honest.
Lately, I have been stoked by His love and seen breakthrough in and out of season. How? 
I was given peace and security when I was told that my friend had to have surgery again this morning as I prepared to walk out the door. I declared life into her bones and peace into her heart as she finished telling me this. 
Yes, I am a prayer warrior and fight the good fight even for people. The battle is always the Lord's not mine. I have learned that when it comes to fighting for others, we need to let the Lord do the fighting and not ourselves.
Fighting the good fight but don't get discouraged. 

I pray this post and many others have and will encourage you to acknowledge God before fighting and remember to stand on God's promises not only fight. 

Blessings! 

No comments:

Post a Comment