Tuesday, March 15, 2016

You are Loved: How Only Jesus Christ can go so deep you can't stand it

Jesus is Jealous for you! Yes, you!
He wants to stoke the desire in your heart to love him more. 
More importantly, only He can do this stoking of his Desire for you! 
I am no longer a slave to fear because I am a child of God! Yes, I am and you are too if you believe and come to the cross and accept Him as Lord so he can Stoke this desire in your soul! 
Why you may ask? Because you seem hungry for my blogs so in that case, I am feeding you more of Him alone. He LOVES you so much better than that earthly love radio stations advertise about! 
From Jesus to you: Song of Songs 4:9-11 NIV
[9] You have stolen my heart, my sister, my bride; you have stolen my heart with one glance of your eyes, with one jewel of your necklace. [10] How delightful is your love , my sister, my bride! How much more pleasing is your love than wine, and the fragrance of your perfume more than any spice! [11] Your lips drop sweetness as the honeycomb, my bride; milk and honey are under your tongue. The fragrance of your garments is like the fragrance of Lebanon.

That's about as loving as I can get with you my readers but only He can go deeper! 

Blessings!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment