Monday, October 10, 2016

Desperate and Hungry for Love: How to Satisfy that Burning Desire within

Do you ever feel like God has left you alone in a room? 

Jesus loves you and wants you to know that He will never abandon you to anywhere. Why? Because He wants what is best for you and will never forsake you in any way, shape or form. 

I have experienced this before where I have felt alone in a crowed room. Jesus told me that he will never leave me alone and at that time, I felt the urge to open up my bible and read some Scripture based on how I felt. 

Here’s what I found: 
Joshua 1:9 God will never leave us
Knowledge: Isaiah 64:4; Isaiah 63:11

The point I have to make here is that Jesus who came in human flesh, NEVER left us alone in a crowded room. And He never will at all!

Feeling lonely? Comment below.

Blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment