Tuesday, October 11, 2016

Bible reading and time with God: How to take into consideration His bigger plan for your life

How would you feel if I said to you don’t read your bible everyday? Shocked? Surprised? 

I say that because we all should evaluate our time spent with God. It’s good that when we wake up in the morning to get ready for the day. But what about God? God wants us to spend time with Him and for me that’s two hours a day. Out of 24 hours, that’s eight hours of sleep plus 4:30am-6:30am then get ready for the day. 

Here is what I am trying to communicate to you today: as a bride of Christ and child of God, it is extremely important that we spend time with the One who created us: God. 

It’s like a wife getting up very early in the morning to greet and meet with her spouse and spend time with him. At least two hours or more everyday is what I would highly recommend for those that are children of the Living God. 

Proverbs 30:8-9 
Psalm 59:16-17

When you sin, try this prayer from this psalmist: Psalm 51:4

I hope that without a doubt you feel encouraged and lifted up in the Spirit. 

Blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment