Thursday, March 2, 2017

Wanting What We Want Instead of What God Wants for Us

"Just not in the way you expected." You’ve heard it said before. Moreover, you also might have heard, "But I wanted that part God! Why didn’t you answer my prayer in the way I wanted?"

But, sometimes, God allows circumstances in our lives to remind us of his power not our power. Why? 

Because God wants what is best for us and sometimes our best, isn’t HIS best idea or plan for our lives. 

I know. I have been there. I know what it’s like to pray and than when my prayer gets answered not in the way I wanted, I honestly feel mad or disappointed. 

It’s not God’s fault that we don’t get our prayers answered the way we hope or imagine. It’s that his Plan is SO MUCH better than our "imaginary" ones that we make up. 

God is God. There is no excuse. 

So since Buddhists, Atheists or Muslims might be reading this blog, check out the other "religious" blogs. Or not, religion, but love proof that God does exist. 

So, the next time you feel like either there is no God or He is not answering your prayers the way you want, remember Joel 2:12-14. 

Jesus is madly in love you and I will keep reminding you of this until the day I die. 

So, (genteelly said), deal with the God who loves you and get rid of your sin. 

Move it!

With the Love of Jesus,
 Tatiana 

No comments:

Post a Comment