Tuesday, November 1, 2016

Change is Perfect if you want a better life here on earth

It's funny how little things can make a big difference.
I was just at Lucky's Supermarket when I realized that I did not have to sweat being made fun of because of the fact that I did not have enough change. 
I bought my drink anyway and made my way to the bus stop.
My supervisor for ushering texted me and  told me to meet them on the church patio for a free way to dinner. I was shocked because I had just bought my sandwich for tomorrow night's event! 

If you think that God does not care about you, think again! 
Just look closely at the above photo and you will notice a smiley face on the cup. 

This does not mean however, that you can start thinking or believing that you are the only one in the world that is special. There are other people in this hurting world other than you that need you attention! 

So pay attention, be there for someone because the reality is that Jesus has ALWAYS been there for you! 

Blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment