Wednesday, December 23, 2015

Safety: Do You Build Up Walls At All? Let's talk.

What is on your mind today? The reason I am asking is because have you ever felt hurt or disappointed about something that cause you to crawl "in bed" and wish the world away?
Here's the kicker: Because of those hurts or disappointments, do you feel like you have walls that you have built up towards people or things?
I've been there. I know where you are or may be. I am praying for you friend and if you need insight, check out the link below: Safe by Britt Nicole, is a song I would recommend towards healing.
Another link to the song is found here.

I encourage you to do your homework online about her and even challenge yourself to check her out on iTunes. Trust me, you will not be disappointed at all!

Keep up your spirits.


No comments:

Post a Comment