Thursday, December 10, 2015

How To Let Jesus Take the Driver's Seat of Your Life

Today was a great day for me, but do you ever feel like God is not listening? In the last post, we discussed how God does listen as long as we are humbled before Him.
The problem with some of us today is that we are not fully wiling to surrender ourselves when we come to Him.

I have definitely been where you might be. I know how you feel. I want to encourage you to dig into God's Word and come with a clear conscience both in body, mind and spirit.

This song by Britt Nicole is really a conviction of both heart and soul so that you can fully surrender your life to Him and not be afraid.

Here's the video

Check her out on iTunes and I promise you you will NOT be down or disappointed.

Many blessings!


No comments:

Post a Comment