Wednesday, December 2, 2015

What is Prayer?

Do you ever feel like your words are disjointed when you are trying to pray?

The Bible teaches that when we pray,  God will hear our prayers if we are humbled before HIs Throne of Grace. I have discovered multiple times where I have felt uncomfortable to pray to God. Recently, though, I found out that I don't have to be afraid to pray to Him about anything! I can approach his Throne of Grace without hesitation or fear because He won't become:


  • red faced,
  • offended, and 
  • doesn't have issues and triggers like we people do and will never turn his back against us!
Wow! Soak that in for a minute!

Here is a link to a website I researched online and found it helpful. I hope and pray you will find it the same way too! 

Love you all!

Happy days! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment