Tuesday, April 30, 2019

Refreshing our souls need for water: Why not try the Living word for Goodness sake!

Recently, a friend of mine challenged me to drink ALMOST a gallon of water a day.
Hello, this is Tatiana!

At first, I tried it and, to be completely honest, it was not a pleasant feeling. I mean, I spent a LOT of time in the bathroom.
But, you know what? I felt like the Lord was washing away my impurities that were physically harming my body. And a year ago, a special friend at church said that my skin was glowing!

You know something? The same thing happens when we read the Bible, God's word! We BECOME so full of his word that we start to glow, people actually take notice of Him within us!

So, let's try it! Let's read God's word so much that we even glow just a little bit!

For more, please visit the website in this link.

Blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment