Wednesday, May 8, 2019

Nothing To Say Except: Coffee and I are Finally Divorced! Amen and Amen!

I can't take it anymore, coffee! I am DONE!! Just wrap me in your arms, Jesus Christ! Wrap me tight in your embrace, Lord Jesus Christ!
This link, is the only way out of coffee!! The bible is where it's at!!

Jesus: Why not read my Word, for goodness sake instead of drinking coffee, Tatiana??
Tatiana: I need to wake up, Jesus! Plus, I am afraid of what staff at home would say if I stopped drinking the substance!
Jesus: Oh, Mrs. Tatiana, my Tatiana, let me worry about that! Just go about your day and I will guide your every whim/step! Trust me?
Tatiana: Okay, Jesus I fully put my trust in you, once again as Lord and Savior over my bodily functions as well as my mind and spirit!
Jesus: Perfect, Tatiana! Have a great and awesome day!

Can I do it? The question is: will I do it? For the King and His Kingdom!

Yes, I will!

Pray for me as a backup as I do my sole part! Can I trust you my beloved audience?

Blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment