Thursday, April 11, 2019

"You might not wake up on your birthday?" Excuse me, I wake up on my special Day and you cannot take that away from me or my God! 

If you had one day to live and you only were given 24 hours, what would you do?
I am asking because today is my 28th birthday!
Here is my status:
Birthdate: Apirl 11, 1991
Due date: July 25, 1991
Weight: 1lb 7oz
Height: 12in
Total Incubation stay on a ventilator: 70 days
Total ICN stay: 102 days
Probability of survival given at birth: 10%
First Christmas and New Years at home: 1992
Homecoming: July 22, 1991 close to due date
Shunt implantation: February 29, 1992
Bleeding and water in the brain after birth
Energy level: 100% which I was given Morphine a small amount because of how tiny I was at birth
Contracted deadly virus even though my father did not give blood because he was tested positive for this virus: Respiratory Syndrome Virus, please note that it was deadly for me and almost killed me, age I caught it was at 18 months old
Walking was at age two
Talking was at age three
As Bill Johnson says: "God can win a game of poker with a pair of twos!"
Praying that impacts your day as you celebrate with me today.
Take care!
Blessings!
Here is a snapshot of who I really am...

Today's birthday shot: an article written by Dr. Jim Denison.

No comments:

Post a Comment