Wednesday, May 31, 2017

Sexual Love versus what the Author of all Love can fully Satisfy

Have you ever been in love? 
Jesus is love and wants you to love him in the same way! 
Love. It's an intense feeling isn't it? You feel it all the time when you are with the one you love because you are madly in love. 
Jesus loves you more then sex or sexual desire! Even that urge and desire points to him. 
Yes, it does point to him!!! Jesus, the word made flesh, wants pure sweet intimacy with you! 
Jesus desires you more then you desire sex or him either way! Whatever you desire, it points to Jesus because he is all things love!!!
Jesus: I love you so much that I want to be with you intimately, at all times. I want all of your love! Don't hide it from me or be shy, I can handle all sorts of love for I created love and created you to be loved by Me! 

So you see, Jesus fell madly in love with you before you were in your mother's womb. Wow, what an amazing love! 

https://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=_dmC_brFPWU

The video above is about how you should love Jesus back! Don't be shy, give him your all because he burns for you in all consuming fire of love!
Song of Songs 8:1-7 NIV
[1] If only you were to me like a brother,
 who was nursed at my mother's breasts! Then, if I found you outside, I would kiss you, and no one would despise me. [2] I would lead you and bring you to my mother's house---she who has taught me. I would give you spiced wine to drink, the nectar of my pomegranates. [3] His left arm is under my head and his right arm embraces me. [4] Daughters of Jerusalem, I charge you: Do not arouse or awaken love until it so desires. [5] Who is this coming up from the wilderness leaning on her beloved? Under the apple tree I roused you; there your mother conceived you, there she who was in labor gave you birth. [6] Place me like a seal over your heart, like a seal on your arm; for love is as strong as death, its jealousy unyielding as the grave. It burns like blazing fire, like a mighty flame. [7] Many waters cannot quench love; rivers cannot sweep it away. If one were to give all the wealth of one's house for love, it would be utterly scorned.

There is an example of love written above! Read it, study it. Ponder its principals daily and immerse yourself in it! 

He loves you so very much! 

Blessings! 

No comments:

Post a Comment