Thursday, September 12, 2013

True faith: how is yours tried?

Today was awesome. I went to work and worked for Jesus. 
Then, I went to metro to pay my phone bill. As I was preparing to leave, a homeless woman walked up to me with her dog and asked for change. My Holy Spirit told me to ask her if I could pray with her so I did. Little did I know that it would bring her health and restoration. She was looking for a home plus spare change so she could buy her puppy canned dog food. We prayed and I gave her what I had left. My prayer was basically a sweet fragrance to Jesus. She walked away bless and reassured. 

Let me ask you something. Do you believe in what Jesus said when he addressed the disciples and told them, "I tell you the truth, whatever you do for the least of these brothers and sisters of mine you do for me?" Think about that as you ponder his words. 
Can you change somebody's life and make a difference by prayer? 
God bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment