Saturday, March 31, 2018

Oh, no! I have an itch on my skin! Or does this have to do with a wde spread sin??

A allegory to mean something about how we handle sin:
Recently, I had to garden my way into planting something. Unfortunately, I had gotten poison oak from one of the plants in the backyard.
Had I not asked someone to help me with the itch, it would have spread to a pretty wide spread rash on my skin.

The real truth behind the story:
You know, sin is the same way! When we sin, we need to ask our Heavenly Father for help with those types of sins that we struggle with the most, or worse, regardless. If we ask Him, he can help us overcome our deepest sins that we encounter day in and day out!

So, what will we do the next time we find ourselves in a sin that we can't seem to get out of? We will run to our Daddy and ask for help!

For more, visit: proverbs31.org!

Blessings!





No comments:

Post a Comment