Saturday, August 20, 2016

Trying To Fake the Christian Faith versus truly living in the word: myultimate struggle with The one who made me "new"

I love you readers. Yes, I said it, I LOVE you! Why?
Because as a new believer in Christ, I know where I am going when I leave this planet. The love of the Father is in me fully and staying with me! 
Now, why say that? Because all those times I was acting like a Christian I was "playing the Christian." How?

When I was 8 years old I came forward but never really followed through on accepting Christ as my Lord and Savior. So, I was playing games! 

It all comes down to the simple fact that yesterday at work, I broke down and wept bitterly in my heart and soul begging God to forgive me and cleanse me fully and make me new in Him! It was at that point in time that I crawled coming to the Cross and accepted his gift of Salvation wholeheartedly!

I'd like you to come to the Cross if you have not already: https://iluvbingjcsbride.blogspot.com/2014/01/what-life-should-look-like-truth-behind.html?m=1!!!

I am not kidding you, it will change your life!!!


Blessings in Christ alone!

No comments:

Post a Comment