Thursday, October 10, 2013

The wedding of 14 years celebration

Ever wonder what it's like to be married to a savior? Well you are in for a treat so sit back and prepare for the ride of your dreams!
When I was 8 years old I came forward and accepted Christ on October 3, 1999.  But that is not enough to fully satisfy my testimony! Here's the real story. 

On October 10, 19999 I was immersed into water for baptism. On that beautiful Sunday, both me and Jesus said our wedding vows. My vow was short like this: "I will never marry another unless told to do so otherwise by you my beloved." 
His vow: "Tatiana I want you and only you my love! I promise to keep you and seal you with my firry seal of love! That is how much I love you my precious love!" 
After we exchanged rings, he took me into his chamber and we sat together In romance! 
To tell you the truth it has been sweet 14 years with my Husband! Love on me and kiss me with your kisses of your Word for your love is more delightful than wine! 

When is your anniversary of baptism? 

No comments:

Post a Comment