Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Emptiness: how do you get fed spiritually?



Emptiness can come in many different shapes and forms right? The question is how do we get out of our emptiness and not end up like this water bottle? 
Let me tell you how. 
First you start your day by getting up in the morning when your alarm goes off! I know, I know tough love whatever! But hey it works right? Maybe. 
Second, you write in your journal and tell God about your thoughts and dreams you had overnight. Now I know most of you are probably thinking: "how in the world can I journal when I am so tired in the morning?" Easy chessey as my mom would say. You just get it out of your head and put it on paper. Pray if you must. Talk to God. Kiss Jesus with the kisses of your heart and he will kiss you with the kisses of His Word! 
Third, find a two year bible reading and read for twenty to thirty minutes each passage. Get yourself into the Word and draw from Jesus the Almighty Well. 
Lastly, don't leave without a daily devotional from the App Store. First one I would find is: going deeper everyday. Meditate on its words of encouragement. 
I need to go my friends but hope you all take my Godly advice because it came from my Holy Spirit to yours! Happy days!

No comments:

Post a Comment