Tuesday, July 25, 2023

Where has Tatiana Grubb been? Her Story Should Tell us that in the first place, she was not acting out!

So, where have I been? Let’s explore my whereabouts shall we? 
Recently, because of my seizures I was hospitalized once again, this time with a true diagnosis. 

I fell onto the floor and the paramedics had to arrive at my house. This time was totally different than before. It was serious. I lost control of restroom use and had to shower and clean up. after that they took me into the ambulance and we were headed to the local hospital. 
I stayed the two nights I was there and was discharged upon approval with my neurologist who prescribed anti seizure medication. 
The following tests were run:

an MRI
a spinal tap, and 
an EEG (which was positive for seizures 

The spinal tap was the most painful, but, Britt Nicole did an OUTSTANDING job on singing me through....

I am sorry if you felt that this was a behavior, because it wasn’t! Take care and I shall see you around. 

Blessings!




No comments:

Post a Comment