Friday, February 1, 2013

My Friend's Experience and the News that Followed


What happened this morning? Thursday, January 31, 2013
At about 4:30am I woke to my alarm going off. I wasn’t sure if I should get up or not and do my devotionals. I had time but I chose to sleep in until 7:00am. No one woke me except myself.

When I came out of my room my friend told me to check on my roommate. When I went to open her door I called her name. She didn’t answer and I thought she was sleeping so I looked the other way. When I did, she was lying on her floor (had fallen out of bed) and was unconscious. The staff was on the phone with 911 in tears. The paramedics arrived and I was baffled. I didn’t know what to do so I proceeded to do my chore.

What was my part?
I shut up. I right away prayed using my prayer language, speaking in tongues. I knew exactly what to do and did it anyway.

A few moments later, they took her to the hospital and everyone proceeded to their duties. I of course, decided to continue praying in tongues. I knew I was doing the right thing praying for her issue.

Moments later while I was at school, my mom called me and told me I would be let out of school early. I went with the flow and continued on my way.

I knew I wasn’t going to let Satan win this round at all. Period. I love Jesus and that’s that!

Related issues in Tennessee
Another friend who I knew in Tennessee had similar issues falling out of bed. This would happen in the middle of the night. I would wake up to my midnight staff screaming my name. My friend would be lying on the floor having a seizure and possible bleeding.

At one point, an ambulance came to pick her up. Afterwards everything would be okay and she would be back in bed sleeping.  The story I am continuing with is much worse so pay attention.

My intercessory zone
A few hours after I was picked up, we came home. As soon as everyone was seated down we were told the news that my friend never made it. Apparently she had fallen so hard she had a big bump on the sensitive part of her brain that caused the death.

While hearing the news, I couldn’t take it. I was miserable, crying and nearly threw up three times. I also had a headache that made it worse.  I could not sleep no matter how hard I tried. I was just bent out of shape.

I hope after you read this you take time to pray out of your busy schedule for her family. They need all the prayer they can get. Thank you and God bless!




No comments:

Post a Comment